6/10/09

Review from Illiterate Magazine

read full article here: http://www.illiteratemagazine.com/blog/view/156


I went and saw Jonathon and BPro last June 4th, and I walked into Rhinoceropolis not knowing where I was.
The lights they got together for this show were super rad. I felt like I was in an underground disco somewhere in San Francisco's China Town. There was even a dude controlling the cool lit up walls, in tandem with their music.

Oh, yah, this is a "fashion" blog. I keep writing about musicians. Whatever. I never denied the fact that musicians are fashionista's muses. Anyway, I liked their style. I wanted to blog about it. So here it is:
(Pictures courtesy of their photobucket, more here)
Look at the jacket and glasses combo. Love it.

And that zippered jacket - LOVE.

They just look too good together.

Haute Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment